Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cardio Playlist

A few days ago I posted my Mountain Biking Playlist. Without my nano I wouldn't get through half of my workouts. I workout twice as hard and twice as long with the right music. Honestly, the elliptical is just torture without a good playlist. Fast beats and dance jams are a must to get me energized for any kind of cardio exercise.

For those days I need to change thing up, I just listen to Girl Talk's album All Day. Great album with several high energy mashups (especially Let It Out, That's Right, Triple Double, and Every Day).

*Warning: Pop Heavy*

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Single Ladies - Beyonce
I Like It - Enrique Inglesias
Crank It Up - Ashley Tisdale
Untouched - The Veronicas
Telephone - Lady Gaga & Beyonce
Take It Off - Ke$ha
Hell - Tegan & Sara
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Fuck You - Cee Lo Green
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Firework - Katy Perry
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Disturbia - Rihanna
Going On - Gnarls Barkley
Stronger - Christina Aguilera
Circus - Britney Spears
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
Bulletproof - La Roux
Boyz - M.I.A.
Toxic - Britney Spears
Let It Out - Girl Talk
Teenage Dream - Glee Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment