Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

Today is the first Monday of 2011.  Today is also the day I start reaching my health and fitness goals. 
  • Goal number one is to reduce calories, fat, and processed foods from diet, keeping track using the Weight Watchers point system.
  • Goal number two is to exercise at least five days a week, by biking, dancing, walking/jogging, hiking, weight lifting, or using the elliptical. 
  • My goal is to drop one dress size by summer '11, two dress sizes by winter '11, three dresses sizes by summer '12, and four dress sizes by winter '12.
  • Ultimately, I want to feel healthy, be proud of my body, feel confident with my strength. Oh, and enjoying shopping again would be a major plus!
Diet
  • Breakfast:  yogurt (2), apple juice (2)
  • Lunch:  tomato soup (6), cheese slice (1), soda (3)
  • Dinner:  baked potato (5), evoo (1), sour cream (1), hot sauce (0), lettuce (0), tomato (0), carrot (0), ranch dressing (2), blue cheese crumbles (2)
  • =  25 pts
  • Flex:  graham cracker (3), marshmallow (5), chocolate (6)
  • =  14 pts
Exercise
  • NA

No comments:

Post a Comment